Thursday, April 1, 2010

Nobody does it better than you. Tell me something I don't already know!

The title of this entry was actually my fortune cookie this morning (left over chinese food was my breakfast and since I ordered enough for 4 people they sent 4 fortune cookies). When I read it my response was, Duh, I'm already well aware of this fact. Neewayz.

Yesterday my youngest brother had spinal surgery for his scoliosis, an 8 hour+ surgery and it went well. He spent last night and today in the ICU but should be in his room now. We will be going by tomorrow after work to see him. I did talk to him this morning though and he said he wasn't in any pain (he sounded dopped up) and that he was doing well which is good.

Today we spent the day shopping. We had to get Ollie's spring and summer clothes. I discovered a few weeks ago that we do in fact have a Carter's and Osh Kosh store here in Ottawa. I was thrilled upon hearing that, I thought it was only a USA thing and that Costco only carried an outfit and that was all. But no, I was wrong and I'm so happy about that! We went nuts. The clothes are good quality, cute, and inexpensive. Like, really inexpensive. A shorts and t-shirt cost 10$ and they're super cute too. So the little guy is pretty much set for summer, he just needs a jacket for chilly/rainy days, some sandals and sneakers (he already has a pair of crocs) and thats it! Oh and a bathing suit. Other than that not much on home front and I don't want to talk about work. It just sucks. Big time. I'm looking for a new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment