Saturday, April 3, 2010

And the winner of the worst boss goes too.......Me!

And so summer has begun....in April. Not even the end of April but the beginning. Yesterday the temperatures got up to 27 and today they are supposed to go higher than 30! I hate the heat. I hope that this means this summer isn't going to be hotter than usual. Olivier already fits into his summer clothes which is good because otherwise the poor boy would be sweating his little tush off. Today we finally rounded out his summer wardrobe with some sandal and a cute pair of trainers (they look like the classic ADIDAS' with the 3 stripes). I also got a few new things for summer, a couple pairs of cargo capris in black and army green, and some tops. I still need to get a bunch of tanks though.

Yesterday we went to the hospital and saw Marc-Andre. He was in pain but had some morphine for it so he slept a lot, most of our visit in fact. And we saw Amelie and my mom and Don as well. Amelie and I talked about our tattoo and we aren't getting it on our wrists which makes me sad because I really really really wanted it there. We're either getting it on our foot or on our back right under the neck where the t-shirt is. If its there I think I'm going to get it bigger.

And my job. A job I used to love, I now hate, with a passion. I hate my new boss, he's such a jack ass. I'm looking for a new job and I keep asking Jonathan to email the woman for me who had handled his contract but he 'has to find the stuff' and its been over a month and he hasn't done it yet. He keeps saying stuff about how he knew this would happen and its selfish of me, as if I would quit without another job lined up. He has such a bad attitude lately its driving me nuts, he's never happy, always grumpy, always complaining about something and if he can't think of something he just sits there in a bad mood. I'm going insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment