Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hello, my name is Joe, its nice to meet ya

Ugh! What a long day yesterday was! It was so draining. Last week my mom called me and told me she had to go back in for heart surgery yesterday. So me, Olivier and Amélie went and spent the morning with her at the hospital until she was supposed to be taken away. She went late, because of an emergency, so we were there for about 5 hours. Ollie discovered a new toy he loves, empty coffee cups. He was making all kinds of noises in them. He was really good, whenever he fussed we would go and take a walk around the floor, he would smile at the nurses and doctors, a few patients and even the two corrections officers who were there for a prisoner with heart problems were smiling at him. The surgery went well, only took 5 hours this time, rather than the 8 it took last time. I think she is getting out of the hospital today, if not then most likely tomorrow. While we were there me and Amélie decided we are going to get matching tattoo's too. I was thinking greek for live.laugh.love. or maybe a group of stars, she wants it on her foot and i want it on my wrist.

Ollie is at daycare right now, for the first time. He's only doing a half day, so I will be going and getting him in about an hour and 45 minutes. Jonathan was super stressed this morning doing it and I wanted to smack him because he was stressing me out more. I almost cried but I didn't. Ollie went with no problems, he was smiling and everything. They have 7 kids (another baby will  be going in a couple months) and there is an 8 month old little girl who is there, Chloé, so Ollie has a little baby his age to play with which is nice.

Here are a few pictures we took yesterday at the hospital and then 3 others that i took the other day.


No comments:

Post a Comment