Sunday, January 31, 2010

What's my name again? No seriously, whats my name?

So we had another one of those nights, this one was the worst of them all I think. Friday night Ollie went to bed like normal, no problems falling asleep. At 2 am he woke up, I was kind of excited, usually when he wakes up during the night he sleeps later in the morning. But thats if he actually goes back to sleep, Saturday morning he did not. He got in 2 short naps during a 12 hour period and by short I mean, 30 minutes total. Finally at 1.30 in the afternoon he fell asleep...for an hour. The next time he went to bed was for the night at 7, 17 hours and he only slept 90 minutes. But he slept well through the night, cried at midnight, I went in and gave him is suce back and then he slept until 5, not that bad of a night.

This latest picture was taken this morning. My sister Amélie got Olivier one of the official Olympic outfits for babies and we put him in this morning (gearing up for the Olympics!!!). Jonathan thinks its not that great of a picture but I love it! I think he looks so cute.

I'm thinking of getting my hair cut this week, I think I want bangs again, side swept ones but a bit shorter. I'm going to call my hair salon on Tuesday (they're closed Sunday and Monday) to set up an appointment but I bet that they're going to be booked (my hair dresser anyways) so I may not get in until next week. Oh well. I guess that's it for this update, I can't think of anything else to add!

No comments:

Post a Comment