Sunday, January 24, 2010

An accident continually in progress?


Yes, that's me. Or so says my friend Dylan, who tends to be right about this sort of thing.  I am full of scars and burns from work/school, I always have a bruise somewhere on my body. It's common place in my life, me+balance=mortal enemies. But since I had Ollie, or was pregnant for that matter, I had been pretty good, I fell up the stairs a few times, and fell down them a couple times (me+stairs= the bane of my existence) but for the most part,  nothing major. Yesterday however made up for my walking the stairs one at a time. I slipped and fell in the kitchen while getting Ollie's things ready to go and visit  my mother. I landed on my side (the waist) on the recycling bin, my side has an ugly ass bruise, my arm is bruised and red from my elbow to half way up my forearm, and my butt hurts. Ruby was scared out of her mind, I was on the floor groaning, Ollie woke from his nap, and promptly fell back asleep and Jonathan laughed, thats how common place my klutziness is. Oh well.

As I mentioned before, Ollie and I spent the day with my mom and Don, Jonathan was working overtime for some big move he had to set up the phones for. We watched Julie & Julia which was really good, I wasn't expecting that at all, I thought it would be just mediocre.

No comments:

Post a Comment