Sunday, November 29, 2009

Barley There


This morning I walked to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription and while I was waiting for it to be ready I headed over to the baby section. I was looking for brown rice cereal because none of the stores I had been to had any, not even WalMart. I saw they had some but I took a look first to see if maybe, just maybe, they had barley cereal. Not a single place has it, no where, but Jean Coutu had it! I was so excited, I snapped it up and when Ollie woke up from his nap, I had it all ready, I just had to mix it. I was hopeing this would go better than the oat cereal, which he liked, but after the second bite of it was so over oats. Lets just say barley is Olivier's new best friend. It was heinze and I usually give him Nestle so I accidentally made too much but its a good thing I did because he ate the entire bowl! If the bowl had more cereal in it I'm pretty sure he would have eaten that as well! No rolling over today, he took a little fit on his tummy this morning so we figured that was enough for the day. He's been a little strange the last few nights. On Friday night Ollie refused to sleep before 11, and he ate 15 oz right  before bed, and last night he did the same thing. And he's been whiney and a little off of his game in way of his attitude in the evening and the only thing that will calm him down is a bottle. Usually he starts to show signs of being tired before getting over tired and fussy but he goes from zero to sixty now. One second he's happy and smiling and then the smile goes and he starts to whine and fuss and made a sound almost like he's forcing, but isnt, in the blink of an eye with no warning. Fingers crossed tonight he decides to go back to a normal sleep time, or at least something before 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment