Saturday, November 28, 2009

Wanting but having to wait

So I finally got to go through the envelope of advertisements and offers that they gave us at the theater this morning. I soooo shouldn't have done that. Inside there was a coupon for 10$ off a photo session (199$+taxes comes with 5 5x7's retouched and the cd so you have full rights to the pictures) and I went onto the photographers website Photographies Martine and now I want to have pictures done again. I want some family ones and then some of the cute ones of Ollie alone, but its too expensive for us. But they're all too expensive, the good ones anyways. I don't want pictures where you're just standing there holding the baby and smiling and only have one pose, like they do at WalMart and Sears, and if you want more you end up paying almost the same as a professional photographer so you mays well just spend the extra 50$ and get better pictures with all different poses plus the cd.

1 comment:

  1. I agree.

    I am going to get Morgans done at 6 months. We did his three months and some of him in his Halloween outfit.

    ReplyDelete