Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Raspberries anyone?



As one of the mommies I know said, Ollie had a milestones day today! This afternoon he started to blow raspberries for fun, and really he hasn't stopped since. And once Jonathan got home we set him down in his crib to fold some laundry and when we went to get him again, the little was playing with his feet. Now all I need him to do is sprout a tooth and start rolling over!

I started to apply on government jobs today, there is one that I applied for that I have a good chance of getting at least into the pool of candidates they will be keeping on file for future jobs, fingers crossed I get it, having my weekends free and my holidays off would be sweet, plus its a good raise from what I get now, which means a house sooner rather than later!

1 comment:

  1. I am a WTE mommy and wanted to check out your new blog!
    I think Ollie is such a cutie - and yay for him reaching some milestones! Raspberries are so fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete