Wednesday, November 18, 2009

4 months already!

Yesterday was Olivier's 4 month birthday, he spent the day sleeping! He woke up at 5 am and then at 6 was tired again so I took him in bed with me to sleep and didn't wake up until 8.30! Then we ate a little oat cereal and had a little taste of apple puree since it was a special occasion (wasn't particulalry fussed with it) and then fell asleep at 9.30 until 1! Woke up had a bottle played until he was tuckered out again (another 45 minutes) ate a bottle and fell asleep for another hour! Next week are his 4 month shots and we will find out how much he weighs. Last week there was a growth spurt and it seemed like Ollie gained weight over night and grew in length! We are pretty sure he will be about 14.5 lbs.

On the weekend we bought Olivier's first Christmas present, its a fisher price toy that has 4 balls with jungle animals in them and they go inside this tree house type thing and pop out in all different places and go on little turn tables and stuff, its for 6 months and up so in January he should be able to start using it I think, Februrary at the latest.

On Monday we went and did a little trip to my work and I found out my  boss is leaving at the end of the month, which makes me want to find a new job faster for when I go back to work, who knows who they'll hire to replace her plus I want to have my weekends and holidays free so I am looking in the government and also at the local college in the offices or something like that.

We don't have much planned for the rest of the week, we might have a visit from one of Jonathans friends and his wife, they haven't had a chance to come by and see the baby yet so I think they may come on Saturday or Sunday. Then next week hopefully me and Olivier will get to see my friend Stephanie from college and another friend of ours Craig, with his daughter Lilly who was born a little over a month after Ollie was, we haven't had a chance to see each other (none of us) since the babies were born so we are looking forward to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment