Saturday, November 14, 2009

First Blog

Welcome to my Blog! I decided to start this blog so that I could chronicle my life with my son and my boyfriend. We just had a baby this past summer, a little boy named Olivier, and we have settled into our new life quite nicely. Ollie is such an easy baby, so far anyways. He rarely cries unless he is hungry or tired and loves to cuddle. He's recently discovered his voice so it seems that I have a bottle of Tylenol permanatly attached to my hand. We are getting ready for Oliviers first Christmas, still trying to decide what toys to get him and what we will tell people to get him if they ask. I really want a jumperoo but Jonathan thinks it will take up too much space, it will but I dont care, I think he would love to play with it and thats all that matters. I also want to make baby food at home and want a steamer and foor processor (the steamer for sure, I have blender so if I dont get the processor its not a big deal). So thats it for my first blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment