Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tell me something good

So it was my birthday last week. The big 2-7. We went to my moms on Sunday to celebrate, thats Ollie having his first taste of cake. He liked it, but he's picked up my sweet tooth so, really, its not that much of a surprise!

Tomorrow is his appointment at the hospital with the pediatrician, 9 am, hopefully we will know more about if he has reflux and what the next steps to take are, because at his age he really shouldn't have anymore reflux issues. My friend Dylan tells me I obsess about stuff too much and worry way too much so I'm going to try and wait and see what happens with the doctor before I start to obsess or worry, but honestly, it's easier said than done!

What else....? Oh our daycare sucks. Last week they told us that they would be closing for an indeterminate amount of time and that legally we had 30 days to find a new daycare. Today Jonathan dropped off the baby only to find out that now we only have until June 18, what happened to 30 days, I have no idea. Needless to say, we're screwed. Jonathan spent the whole day getting Ollie on waitlists for daycares while I slept because I was sick today. One we know we wont get into for sure because we are considered level 4 priority for that daycare and they are having a hard time placing people on level 2. The others we will just have to wait and see.

Now I will end this post with a few pictures! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment