Friday, May 21, 2010

You are my sunshine

So my day got better. I went to work and I had fun with the girls and Chris. When I left though Ollie was crying so I had to hold him for a few minutes and he gave me kisses...I wanted to stay home after that but I went. Then I came home. My mom called. We are going to be celebrating my birthday next Sunday. And I talked to her about the baby. We are all looking forward to the summer, going to the cottage since last summer we couldn't really because I was pregnant half the summer and going 2 hours outside the city (or a little more I think) is not the greatest idea when you're almost 9 months pregnant. Then right after isnt really a good idea with a new born. But we are looking forward to this summer, Ollie is all kitted out for the most part. He got his swimsuit that is really cute. We just need to get him some floaty thing so he can go in the water.

We went to breakfast with Chantal and Tony this morning. It was fun. We talked about different things in town to do and I'm so happy they are moving here. In high school there was me, Chantal, Tony and Matt and we were all good friends. Matt's out west, and since Tony and Chantal have been here it made me realize how much I missed my friends. I think part of me kind of blocked it out because I missed them so much. I can't wait until they move here in July. It's going to be nice having my bff back! We are going to see them again on Monday, spend the day together. I'm not sure doing what but we will come up with something, I told Chantal whatever they want to do we are cool with. Then I think we will see them again on Tuesday after work before they go home. Then its just a month and they will be here! The house they are getting is only 15 minutes or so, driving, from us so we will get to see each other often!

And finally, I so smart! I was talking to my dad tonight and he suggested we check on ebay or a scrap yard for the mirror and that we could save a ton of money with it and he's right! We're saving like 400$, which is a huge relief. It's been ordered and should be shipped on Thursday because of the holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment