Saturday, May 15, 2010

Say What? You got me what?! I got what?!

My little booter is 10 months old on Monday! Only 2 more months and he'll be 1. Yes that's right. 1. When the hell did that happen? I dont think any year has gone as fast as this one. Ever. It just sped along, never bothering to ask if I wanted it to slow down. I guess this just means we're one year closer to potty training? Yea one thing I will not miss is changing diapers, although I am a pro now. I can change a squirming,trying to roll over so I can crawl away or climb something, 10 month old.

I got my pressies from my dad on Thursday. All the things he bought for me while he was away. I got spoiled. Dylan says I've only just realised how spoiled I really am since its the first time I admitted it. I think he was proud of that moment actually....Anyways, back to my presents. First I my dad knows me well...almost too well. Most people would have been like, you got me a mug from starbucks? but I was like, I got a mug from a starbucks in istanbul!! I truly was excited. I heart starbucks...with a passion. One year for Christmas he got me a coffee grinder and kilo of starbucks beans. That was a great christmas.....anyways, moving on. Then I got this little trinkety bronzy thingy from egypt, it opens up and is lined with velvet, I can put my earrings I wear everyday in there or rings (if I had any lol) or whatever in there. I really like and its deceptively heavy. After that I got...a pashmina scarf. At first I was like wtf? Never in my have I ever wanted one. 2 minutes after opening it though, I decided I want more. Many more. Then I got a book mark, papyrus with my name in hieroglyphics on it. OH! And I got a pretty new leather purse from Istanbul as well. It's now my everyday purse. Then came a curiously shaped gift, the box was sloped and kind of rounded. Hmmmm I thought, what could this be? As soon as I opened it I kinda freaked out a little. I got pearls! Thats right people. Pearls. And not just a pair of earrings, or a bracelet. I got the whole kit! Necklace, earrings and bracelet. After that I can't tell you what I got because nothing tops pearls from dubai!

No comments:

Post a Comment