Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's what time?!


These last few nights have been kind of hard. This week we started to give Ollie cereal at night as well, around supper time, because he was waking up a lot during the night again. Well since we started this baby has never slept more! usually he'll go around 11 hours, falling asleep earlier than usual. I go to bed and half sleep because I'm certain that he'll wake up around 1 or 2 to eat, he always has in the past when he would go to bed before 8. Not once did he wake, I dont even think he moved during that time! Yesterday he didn't get up until 7. Today I woke up at 7.30...nothing. I went in and checked on him, went and did my usual morning when he's waking up soon, and went back to see him, expecting him to be awake but just playing with his blanket quietly like he has been doing...he turned his head sleeping during that 10 minutes but was still asleep....okay then. I text Jonathan to let him know and he says wow what a record. I head to the computer turning it on and such and checking my stuff, a little worried. This isn't normal. FINALLY at 8.30 he wakes up, with a bit of prodding from me, hey he was stirring anyways and it was inevitable he would wake up in the next few minutes, I just helped him along a bit. I remember when I was praying for the days he would sleep 10 hours in a row to give me a bit of uninterrupted sleep, but now that he's doing that, I still don't get to sleep!

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog on Whattoexpect.com, and I love it! My girl was born in July as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know, when Payton sleeps longer than usual I freak out. I swear - I may never sleep later than 6:00 again!!

    ReplyDelete