Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ewwww what is that!?


Well yesterday Mr. Olivier tasted bananas for the first time. We'll just say he wasn't going bananas for them thats for sure! He tried them at lunch and after the first bite I was sure they would be back in my face, but he swallowed them, with much effort I must add! I tried a few more bites to see if he would start to like them but with each bite I was getting a 'why are you  making me eat this god awful tasting crap!' look. I tried again at supper and it was a no go.

Today we tried the peaches. I have no idea if he likes them or not, he was screaming the entire time! We'll just say that today, up until 12.20 was not Olivier's day. He would want something and as soon as he was given it, a diaper change, food, snuggling, he decided that he no longer wanted said item. It made for a very looooong morning. Finally at noon came the overtired freakout because he had decided earlier in the morning that he no longer wanted to take a nap. After that, we finally had silence, Ollie was down for the count sleeping, I got my shower and a banana bread in the oven, dishes washed....and now I am bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment