Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I need another story...Tell me what you want to hear...

So first off let me just say that my baby is no longer a baby, but a full blown toddler. He's walking, semi talking and just had his first birthday. This year really did fly by. When I was pregnant the time seemed so long and then just went to warp speed when Ollie was born. Insane.

We had his first (of two) birthday parties on Saturday with my mom, grandma, Marc-Andre, Amelie, Chantal, Tony and Tristan and Kylie. We had cake and snacks and had lots of fun, not doing much, just sitting around talking and playing with the kids and it went by quickly.

This weekend coming up is Ollie's baptism, and everyone is going to be there from all sides of the family, mine and Jonathans. So it will be a long but fun weekend I think. The first time everyone will be together. Can we say stress?

Ok now that all that is out of the way. Ugh. I am seriously over my job and work. I need a change. And soon. Otherwise I may go insane. I love the people I work with and the residents but if I stay there much longer I will end up in the loony bin I think. And I like my sanity (or whatever sanity I may have lol). I need a regular job, a 9-5, Monday to Friday type deal. With vacation time I can actually take without being made to feel bad, and sick days and holidays off. Oh and a lunch time where I can actually sit and eat hot food rather than eating standing up while I work. It's totally depressing. And then I have sick days but if I call in sick, someone is stuck working a 12 hour shift so I technically can't call in sick and if I take vacation time its the same thing. I need a change. A shake up. And a new hair color. Maybe that will help for the short term.

Olivier has his 1 year appointment tomorrow. I had my xrays for my back today and a chiro appointment tomorrow. We'll see what happens at both.

No comments:

Post a Comment