Monday, March 1, 2010

What's a girl to do?

Soooooo. I'm getting the itch again! No not the baby itch (although to be honest I've had that for several months already! Shhhhhh don't tell anyone) I'm getting the tattoo itch. I want a new one! I guess its true what they say, once you get one its hard to stop! This time I want one on my wrist, or inner forearm. Nothing big, but not tiny either. And I was thinking of getting a maple leaf along the hair line on the back of my neck. I've always been a proud Canadian (more than most some of my friends say) and I've always thought of getting it but never did. Oh well we shall see what I'll get, I may end up having to wait until my birthday when I get the money, but I would much rather get it sooner than later! But the big thing I need to figure out is WHAT TO GET? I have a few ideas in mind that I'm mulling about, things I've been thinking about for a few years but never got

No comments:

Post a Comment