Monday, October 11, 2010

Take a breath, take it deep

Ugh. I feel like I'm on a never ending roller coaster which always winds me back up at CHEO. I was back there on Friday night with Ollie. Stupid ear infection. We aren't sure if it just never went away or if it's a new one. The last time we were there they said he may end up needing tubes. Well Friday we got a new antibiotic, Clavulin, which is a double antibiotic, it also has amoxicillian in it, well last night Ollie started to have diarrhea, which is a side effect, but they said if it gets severe or watery then thats not good. Well guess what it was straight from the start? Ugh poor baby. So now we are going back tomorrow. I want to see the ENT while we are there, to see if there can be anything done or what the circumstances are for tubes because its not fun for him to be on antibiotics every month almost or in pain, which I'm pretty sure he's starting to adjust to having.

Last week I had a couple job interviews. One with Masha Krupp which does translation. My interview was just for admin stuff and I thought it went really well, and she said by Friday I would hear something. Well we are Monday and nothing. I'm disappointed, since the woman said she really liked me. Then on Friday I had another one with La Senza for an assistant manager position. That one went well too. But of course as the rest of the day wore on and I didn't get a call from Masha Krupp when I thought that went well  I was wondering if La Senza was going to be the same thing. Until last night. I was on Facebook and one of my old bosses (well the only one I have on Facebook lol) messaged me to say he had gotten a call on Friday (right after my interview) for a reference check, so maybe I really did do a good job. I know its not a sit down job but its good for now, to get out of where I am, plus the salary and hours are decent and the benefits and the fact that its a 5 minute walk from my front door. I can see the back of the store looking out the door actually. I was told mid week so hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday and the job I believe will start next week. I can't wait to quit my job now. If I get the job I'm not going for my shifts on Saturday or Sunday. Screw that. lol.


Oh and the most devastating thing happened last week. Ollie got his first hair cut *sobs*. It's not long anymore. It's too short. Of course I lost out on the whole opinion thing, almost every one in our families was like he needs it cut! So it was either me taking him in or getting home from work one day and finding Jonathan got it cut, at least this way I could keep it from getting too short. But still. I miss his long hair :(





No comments:

Post a Comment