Monday, October 25, 2010

All I want now is to be with you

So I officially detest ear infections with a passion. It looks like Olivier is not over his infection (the latest one) yet, while he isn't crying, he is continually pulling on his ears. All. The. Time. Poor little guy. I'm going to try and get Jonathan to call the doctors today to take him in and get checked because the poor boy needs to have some decent amount of time without his ears hurting. And we wont be able to make our appointment with the ENT until mid-November. I just want my happy baby back, the one who doesn't scream and pull his ears. I'm pretty sure his whining lately is because of his ears. Like 95% sure.

Last week was my first week at my new job and it went great! This week will be my first week at my actual store. I trained at the La Senza in Gatineau since we don't have a manager at mine so this week I am finally in my store. It sucks a little because I got used to the girls at the other store and now I have to get used to these girls now. The manager who trained me will be spending 2 days a week at my store for a few weeks to help me adjust since apparently my store is....a bit of a mess apparently. Or something like that. This way I'm not too overwhelmed going in and end up quitting because they like me apparently lol. I laugh because it's now weird to be liked and wanted where you are working. And that's sad, because I used to love working at my old job. Oh well, its their loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment