Tuesday, September 21, 2010

If its love, we decided on forever, no one else could do it better

Sooooo. I haven't slept more than 2 hours a night (broken sleep mind you) since Friday night. Yesterday I took Olivier to CHEO and little mister has a pretty bad ear infection in his left ear and its getting bad in his right. So we're back on antibiotics. Again. Although this time he has no care for the banana flavor. Joys. We had a short wait again, which is so refreshing. Except this time we had to stay for an extra hour after the diagnosis because his fever was so high and his heart rate was in the 200's. Like my friend Sheena says, when Ollie gets sick, he really gets sick. The antibiotics haven't started kicking in yet though so he's still sir cranks a lot.

That's really all I want to talk about today. I wont bother to tell you my back hurts. It does. Even with a constant heating pad on it. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment