Friday, February 26, 2010

OMG! What have you been eating!?

So this morning was a busy morning for me and Ollie. We had to take Jonathan to work because of some errands to run so we left at 7.30 and didnt get home until lunch. God that boy weighs a ton I swear! And I don't know how since this week he has been eating a lot less than usual, today hasn't even been a full bottle and its already turning 1pm. Hopefully once Ollie gets up from his nap he'll be hungry. We've had a few despondent crying crisis's from him the last couple of day but we think it's his teeth but god only knows with this kid lol, he's been teething for months according to the pediatrician and we still have 0 teeth to show for it. Today we visited my work, no one was there! Tabitha did a double yesterday so she wasnt in today, Marthe switched shifts with someone and Carolanne is going to have a baby any day now. I did talk to the new chef and it looks like I will at least be getting put on days at work and maybe not even in the kitchen, we'll see what he has planned for me. I'm still trying for the government, Jonathan is going to email my resumé to a girl at the agency he dealt with and hopefully they can help me. And finally we have to lower Ollie's crib because I found him doing something special today!

 

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment